Monday, August 24, 2009

Leaving Home


"Tell me when the time we had slipped away..."
How to say Goodbye, Michael W. Smith

Sunday: 12:00 PM

I am leaving for college in a few short hours. I never realized how hard it was going to be to say goodbye to everyone!

At church this morning I could barely keep from crying when I said goodbye to some of my closest friends. Bob and I both had tears in our eyes when we hugged each other goodbye. I will miss him a lot, even though I think we made the best decision. I cant even imagine how hard it will be to say goodbye to my family.

Sunday 11:00 PM

Well, I'm at college! The campus is soo pretty. I just said goodbye to my family, and yes I am crying...just a little. I am so excited for tomorrow. The reason I am on campus early is for the Gymnastic Team. I have been competing ever since I was little so I am excited that the school I am going to has a team (both men and women). I cant wait to meet everyone tomorrow. I have already met my RA and a lot of girls on my floor an everyone is so nice! I'll check in again soon!
~AB

1 comment:

  1. I am having an email discussion with a christian on facebook. Because my reply was too lengthy for facebook's email, I elected to post here and direct this person to it. This christian attends a regular church service on Sunday's and worships with a messianic congregation (more gentiles than Jews) which believe the following. I would venture to say that most christians that will read this will not read all of the article because "it's too hot in the kitchen" and they must leave. This is sad. I challenge any christian to read all of this and to respond if they care to.

    http://tidbitsoftorah.blogspot.com/2009/12/eternal-torah-response-to-christian.html

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments respectful regardless of your opinions on the post above!